In order to continue caring for our patients amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, Virginia Therapy & Fitness Center (VTFC) is now offering virtual physical therapy and wellness “E-Visits”. While our doors are still open, treating patients in a medically responsible manner, we are now offering virtual services for patients who prefer to receive their care remotely.
- Masks must be worn by everyone entering our building.
- All employees, patients, and patient guests must have their temperature taken each morning upon arrival.
- All patients will be limited to a maximum of one guest at each VTFC appointment. All guests must remain in the lobby unless the patient is being treated in a private room. In that case the guest can join the patient in the private room.
- All physical therapists must either wash their hands or use hand sanitizer after each patient treatment session.
- All surfaces are cleaned and set up for the next patient immediately when completing a patient treatment session; before greeting the next patient. This includes:
- Spraying disinfectant and wiping down each treatment table, pillow, and equipment used during the session.
- Removing any pillowcases used from pillows.
- Placing a new pillowcase on the pillow for the next patient use. This signals to our team the table has been cleaned and ready for the next patient.
We are in this together and want you to continue to take care of yourself! Your team at VTFC is part of this journey with you, and is available to help you in any way we can. Please just let us know.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an in-person visit or E-Visit contact us via email [email protected], or call 703-709-1116.
Rich Banton and Larry Grine, VTFC Directors